Graceful exit of my App when Windoze closes

Hi,

I would like my application to close down gracefully when
windose closes.

eg when my app is minimised and the user closes the program manager
I would like to give my user the opportunity to save any unsaved data
etc, just like the Delphi IDE.

How can this be done?

Thanks for your help.

Mike Watson
--
Mayes uk

Re:Graceful exit of my App when Windoze closes

Mayes uk <m...@d-m-g.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>Hi,

>I would like my application to close down gracefully when
>windose closes.

>eg when my app is minimised and the user closes the program manager
>I would like to give my user the opportunity to save any unsaved data
>etc, just like the Delphi IDE.

        Well, it would take a minute to exit Windows to verify this, but I
think you want to look at the OnCloseQuery event for the main form.

--
David Ullrich
Don't you guys find it tedious typing the same thing

Other Threads