changing time format in control panel

Hi All

Could someone please help me??
When I launch my app, I need the time format in control panel - regional
settings tobe changed to "HH:mm:ss" format through my program, so that the
user does not have to do this..

Can anyone help please???

Thanks...

Re:changing time format in control panel

You can set the ShortTimeFormat and LongTimeFormat variables that Delphi
uses within your program when it first executes and the changes will be only
for your program.

--

Woody

Ray <rayg...@iname.com> wrote in message news:36dc3e89.0@news1.mweb.co.za...
>Hi All

>Could someone please help me??
>When I launch my app, I need the time format in control panel - regional
>settings tobe changed to "HH:mm:ss" format through my program, so that the
>user does not have to do this..

>Can anyone help please???

>Thanks...

Other Threads