Mouse and VESA modes

 Hi everyone...I 'm having some difficulties in initialising the
 mouse in VESA mode.Well,i've found some sort of Unit in the SWAG
 site . Although the Unit didn't work.So i was wondering if someone
 could tell me how i can use mouse in VESA modes.And ,please, if it's
 possible , do not use assembly routines because i'm new in the world
 of assembly.If it is impossible without assembly,then could you please
 add some remarks near each commande?

    Best Regards...
    Stavros

E-Mail : fulg...@goules.nat.fr

Re:Mouse and VESA modes

H|!

> Hi everyone...I 'm having some difficulties in initialising the
> mouse in VESA mode.Well,i've found some sort of Unit in the SWAG
> site . Although the Unit didn't work.So i was wondering if someone
> could tell me how i can use mouse in VESA modes.And ,please, if it's
> possible , do not use assembly routines because i'm new in the world
> of assembly.If it is impossible without assembly,then could you please
> add some remarks near each commande?

I suppose that initialization is Ok! But mouse driver doesn't support VESA
modes and shows a mouse cursor incorrectly. To overcome that you have to
draw mouse cursor yourself(through you program) or to get a mouse driver that
supports VESA modes(or to write it yourself).

                                      SBR.
---
Bu...@stk.ksu.ras.ru
{Excuse me please for my bad russian, my native language is DELPHI 32-bit}

Other Threads