Urgent!! Zip Component for Delphi 2.0

http://www.alpha1.net/~romero/delphi/components.html
and look for the TZipMaster component.
Enjoy

On Wed, 4 Mar 1998 11:03:53 +0800, "Samuel Cheang"

<gssam...@netvigator.com> wrote:
>Can anybody tell me where can I find the Zip Component for Delphi 2.0?
>(Especially the Freeware)

>Thank you in advance,
>wcche...@hkstar.com

John M. Romero
---------------------------------
Join The Coalition Against
Unsolicited Commercial Email at
http://www.cauce.org/index.html
---------------------------------
John M. Romero's Homepage
http://www.alpha1.net/~romero

Re:Urgent!! Zip Component for Delphi 2.0

Is there a zip component (free or otherwise) written in Delphi, and
available with source code? TZipMaster appears to be written in C with a
Delphi wrapper.
Thanks

Wadood Chaudhary.

Re:Urgent!! Zip Component for Delphi 2.0

Try Abbrevia from TurboPower.  Works with all versions of Delphi and C++
Builder and includes source code.  Not free but worth the price.

Re:Urgent!! Zip Component for Delphi 2.0

Check the following sites out. What you are looking for is at one or
more. I found a couple of good packages but don't remember from where.
BTW, most of this stuff is freeware:

http://sunsite.icm.edu.pl/delphi ==>The Delphi Super Page.
http://www.delphiexchange.com ==>The Delphi EXchange

"Wadood Chaudhary" <wad...@insight.att.com> wrote:
>Is there a zip component (free or otherwise) written in Delphi, and
>available with source code? TZipMaster appears to be written in C with a
>Delphi wrapper.
>Thanks
>Wadood Chaudhary.

William Harvey