MS SQL Server and MS Access

Hi...
I'm building an internet application using delphi with ms access as my
database.
Do I need to put my database on a server ? If  so , can I use ms sql
server and
how do  I do it ?

Thanx for the help.....

Re:MS SQL Server and MS Access

You don't -have- to go to SQL Server, but if your application is going
to be used by anything more than 2-3 users I'd suggest you do make the
conversion. The DataPump should be able to handle the migration, and
then you may have to change some of your code, but it shouldn't be a
major task unless you are using the Access-specific JetSQL features
heavily.

rahayu wrote:

> Hi...
> I'm building an internet application using delphi with ms access as my
> database.
> Do I need to put my database on a server ? If  so , can I use ms sql
> server and
> how do  I do it ?

> Thanx for the help.....

Other Threads