MTS - As to debug a DLL MTS

I have an object MTS of a DLL inside, as I must make to be able to debugar
this DLL MTS.
My object that simulates a agencia would bank. It object have one metod that
he transfers a value enters accounts. When transferring, I tried to generate
an error to verify the validity of transaction. (Set Complete and Set Abort)
to put it validated exactly thus. What I made of wrong.

Re:MTS - As to debug a DLL MTS

Hello,

To debug an MTS server, do this:

1) Find the LocalServer32 entry for your registered DLL in the registry
2) Under Delphi, Run | Parameters make the Host Application MTX (for
instance: C:\WINNT\System32\mtx.exe) and make the Parameters /p<Guid from
Registry> (for instance: /p:{9363FBD7-0687-11D3-A6DE-0000B4552A26})

Then put breakpoints in your DLL server and run it.

have fun
--
Binh Ly
Brickhouse Data Systems, Inc

Jose Luciano wrote in message <7jrg8j$b5...@forums.borland.com>...
>I have an object MTS of a DLL inside, as I must make to be able to debugar
>this DLL MTS.
>My object that simulates a agencia would bank. It object have one metod
that
>he transfers a value enters accounts. When transferring, I tried to
generate
>an error to verify the validity of transaction. (Set Complete and Set
Abort)
>to put it validated exactly thus. What I made of wrong.

Other Threads