Interbase 7 Trial Download

Hi All,
        Does anyone know where I can download the trial version of
interbase 7, the  link on borlands website is for interbase 6.5.

Adrian

Re:Interbase 7 Trial Download

Adrian,

a trial download for InterBase 7 wasn't announced yet, so I
think we have still to wait for it ;-).

Regards,
Thomas Steinmaurer
IB LogManager 2.1 - The Logging/Auditing Tool for InterBase and Firebird
http://www.iblogmanager.com

"Adrian Stokes" <adrian_sto...@blueyonder.co.uk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:iisjuucusa2c87eqsctgo3ot3u76pqudp7@4ax.com...

> Hi All,
> Does anyone know where I can download the trial version of
> interbase 7, the  link on borlands website is for interbase 6.5.
> Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

> Adrian

Re:Interbase 7 Trial Download

It was several weeks from the time IB 6.5 started to ship until the
trial version was available for download. I suspect the same will be
true with IB 7.

On Sun, 01 Dec 2002 11:30:36 +0000, Adrian Stokes

--
Bill (TeamB)