Bde Administrator - Database Level

Hi, anyone know how to set the Database Level programatically?  That is
within an application instead of having to go into the Bde Administrator to
do it?

We get a Dbase Database (sneaker net) that we use on various computers in
Delphi Apps, but it wants that Database file to have a BDE Level of 3.  It's
not hard to go into the BDE and set it, but I would prefer to not have the
User mess with it.  Is there anyway to have the Delphi programs applications
handle in under the surface?

Thanks

Richard Wakeman
wak...@thegrid.net

Re:Bde Administrator - Database Level

Richard Wakeman wrote:
> Hi, anyone know how to set the Database Level programatically?  That is
> within an application instead of having to go into the Bde Administrator
> do it?

Hi to you too.
Any BDE parameters except Aliases you can get and change at Windows
registry: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Borland\Database Engine\ and deeper.
Good luck!

Voinov Pavel [Ghost]
+e:mail: vgh...@mail.ru
ICQ: 30507768