String Grid Question, pls help!

Hi,

    I am now using string grid to store data. While I am facing a
problem - How can I print the data inside the string grid out? Can
anybody please told me how to do it? Thanks a lot!

Regard,
Chung

Re:String Grid Question, pls help!

On Mon, 16 Feb 1998 11:18:13 +0800, Monster <monop...@netvigator.com>
wrote:

>Hi,

>    I am now using string grid to store data. While I am facing a
>problem - How can I print the data inside the string grid out? Can
>anybody please told me how to do it? Thanks a lot!

>Regard,
>Chung

The most straightforward way to do it is with QuickReports. It's easy
to make a non-data aware report as a data aware one. There are also
components that do this simply. Check the Delphi Super Page
(sunsite.icm.edu.pl/delphi) for them. Finally, you can write your own
code directly. It's more work, but not too hard.

Steve F (Team B)

Re:String Grid Question, pls help!

    Actually, can you told me briefly how to use the quickreport to dual
with the string Grid? I really want to use the quick report to print the
string grid. Thanks a lot!!

Regard,
Chung

On Tue, 17 Feb 1998 11:45:48 +0800, Monster <monop...@netvigator.com>
wrote:

>    Actually, can you told me briefly how to use the quickreport to dual
>with the string Grid? I really want to use the quick report to print the
>string grid. Thanks a lot!!

>Regard,
>Chung

Sure. You need to read about the MoreData variable. You put non-data
aware labels on the band and tell the band when to stop repeating by
setting MoreData to false. When it's true, the band keeps repeating
and you need to set the labels to the appropriate values.

Steve F (Team B)

Other Threads