Crystal Rpts 5.0, D2, numbers display in preview, don't when printing

Need some help...

Crystal Reports 5.0, Delphi 2.0   using the CRPE vcl.

Numbers and dollar figures will display in the report's print preview
window (both with the Windows default format and without), but when
printing the report to the printer, these dollar/number figures do not
print on the page.

On my machine, where the report was created, this problem does not
occur, but on my wife's machine (which at one time had CR installed on
it since it used to be mine), this problem happens.  And this occurs
with fields straight from the database, formula fields, and summary
fields.

Anyone have any ideas?  I've checked the readme files for the maint
releases from Seagate, but they don't mention this problem...

Thanks!

Jon

jonl...@mindspring.com   or
jl...@lowe-cs.com