Convert hlp files to other format ???

Hello,
Is there anywhone who happens to know if there is a program who can
convert hlp files
to another editable format, e.g the opposite of rtf2hlp or something.

Any answer would be very appreciated.

Paul Aasen <aas...@newmedia.no>

Re:Convert hlp files to other format ???

P?l Aasen wrote:

> Hello,
> Is there anywhone who happens to know if there is a program who can
> convert hlp files
> to another editable format, e.g the opposite of rtf2hlp or something.

> Any answer would be very appreciated.

Try this for example http://www.bizonline.net/lamaura/interest.htm

HelpDC decompiler is DOS-based decompiler, but it does the trick quite ok,
and they have managed to solve the inside secrets of M$'s .HLP file format.

Markku Nevalainen

Re:Convert hlp files to other format ???

P?l Aasen <aa...@newmedia.no> D?? ???
<33778384.2EA9...@newmedia.no>...

> Hello,
> Is there anywhone who happens to know if there is a program who can
> convert hlp files
> to another editable format, e.g the opposite of rtf2hlp or something.

I've got two such programs, SmartDoc(40K) and hlp2doc(30K).
First decompiles .hlp into plain text,
second into WinWord .doc file.

I can't provide you with an url - got them not from Internet, sorry.
In a worse case, I cound send you one[only to you].

--
Alexander Petrosyan, Moscow.
email: p...@fbit.msk.su

Other Threads