PS/2 mouse port

now now - don't let that european pride thing go to far now - I don't
want to have another family member catching the clap fighting in ole
fortress europa. When Europe inplodes this next time it'll be all on TV

Did you buy your 750Mhz dos machine in euros'?

Nothing wrong with the dutch as I say St Timo d'salami is a tulip
indeed.