RTE 200: division by zero

Timo Salmi wrote:

> In article <3ad3636...@news1.mweb.co.za>, mike <mike...@webmail.co.za> wrote:
> > Doctor John Stockton  is the biggest loser on earth.
> > Why do you have to use such formal language in your replies? To elevate
> > yourself above everyone else? Well if thats the case, it aint workin' buddy,

> http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/abusive.html#leech

> http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/anonpost.html

> http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/quote.html

>    All the best, Timo

Timo Salami - we all know you are a tulip - your such a loser why do you
try to bait someone and then put a loser followup to usenet-abuse
when your net-nazi {*word*99} is the real usenet abuse?

Re:RTE 200: division by zero

Timo Salmi wrote:

> In article <3ACCCA32.D6ED0...@one.one>, one  <o...@one.one> wrote:
> > two lines of post about the sig and 4 lines of sig

> One line of troll posting and 16 lines of illiterate, anonymous quoting.

>    All the best, Timo

Anything to get your ego boasting 4 line sig out to the world that needs
you huh? Don't your community college students need you at all? Or do
you sit for hours in your lonely office wishing someone would come by
to hear your words of wisdom??
I dare you to re-post ONE of your posts for the last year where you
actually helped someone with a REAL pascal code posting??

BTW - I've gotten two emails from people in 'USENET Power' who do
consider your continuous posting of yours and the other
4-line-sig-heilers to be SPAM.

Re:RTE 200: division by zero

Proof positive that Jesus would get flamed on the usenet. You picked on
one of the nicest guys I know of here.
one wrote:

> Timo Salami - we all know you are a tulip - your such a loser why do you

Re:RTE 200: division by zero

Do you really think Jesus would have self-appointed himself to be
the holy one (of a newsgroup)?

Do you think Jesus would have thought this faq was appropriate??
http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/abusive.html#leech

HA HA HA

Scott Moore wrote:

> Proof positive that Jesus would get flamed on the usenet. You picked on
> one of the nicest guys I know of here.

> one wrote:

> > Timo Salami - we all know you are a tulip - your such a loser why do you

Re:RTE 200: division by zero

Ok, its about bad usenet posters and how to use a killfile. What did I miss ?

No, I didn't read it word for word.

one wrote:
> Do you really think Jesus would have self-appointed himself to be
> the holy one (of a newsgroup)?

> Do you think Jesus would have thought this faq was appropriate??
> http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/abusive.html#leech

> HA HA HA

> Scott Moore wrote:

> > Proof positive that Jesus would get flamed on the usenet. You picked on
> > one of the nicest guys I know of here.

> > one wrote:

> > > Timo Salami - we all know you are a tulip - your such a loser why do you

Re:RTE 200: division by zero

Okay, 2 users are not the internet or whatever.
Two birds don't make yet a summer!
=> you're stupid and selfconfident.

Other Threads