scrolling with TMemo scrollbars Delphi 1

Is there any way to find out if the text loaded into a TMemo using
the LoadFromFile('...') method fits completly into the client area of
the TMemo?  I want the scroll style property of the TMemo to be ssNone
at design time, but if the text loaded into the memo is wider than the
memo itself, or say the text is 300 lines long, I want it to then
display the appropriate scrollbars (ssVertical,ssHorizontal).

any help would be greatly appreciated.

please reply by e-mail if at all possible.
Thanks
Mike
--
 -- Everyone has desires to see what lies behind locked doors...
    Censorship suckS!