Help with HTML Help

Hello,

I have just migrated from the older WinHelp to the newer HTML Help
system.  I have relatively little trouble putting together basic help
files.  The problem is associating it with my application(s).

I am working with VB at work -- not by choice :-) -- but work with
Delphi otherwise.  I can't seem to get things to work with VB and fear
the same with Delphi.

Is there anyone that has had experience with this and can give me some
tips or point me in the right direction?

I downloaded the latest(?) HTML Help Workshop package from MS and
installed it (completely) without incident.

PLEASE RESPOND TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS AS WELL AS TO THE NEWSGROUPS.  I have
little time to check on my messages or read/respond to the others, so a
direct message will find me sooner.  I will appreciate it very much.

Thanks,

Travis
telk...@plusdata.com

Re:Help with HTML Help

Have a look at http://www.informant.com/delphi/dif98.asp
and download: DI9805RL.ZIP

Travis Elkins wrote in message <36C2E163.C9C9F...@plusdata.com>...
>Hello,

>I have just migrated from the older WinHelp to the newer HTML Help
>system.  I have relatively little trouble putting together basic help
>files.  The problem is associating it with my application(s).

>I am working with VB at work -- not by choice :-) -- but work with
>Delphi otherwise.  I can't seem to get things to work with VB and fear
>the same with Delphi.

>Is there anyone that has had experience with this and can give me some
>tips or point me in the right direction?

>I downloaded the latest(?) HTML Help Workshop package from MS and
>installed it (completely) without incident.

>PLEASE RESPOND TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS AS WELL AS TO THE NEWSGROUPS.  I have
>little time to check on my messages or read/respond to the others, so a
>direct message will find me sooner.  I will appreciate it very much.

>Thanks,

>Travis
>telk...@plusdata.com

Other Threads