Application with several DLLs and one TDatabase component in Main Application

Is it possible to use the same TDatabase component in main application and
several DLLs, that are being used by main application?
I Use Oracle 8.1.5. and Delphi 5.
I've already tried this:

------------
1. I have placed TDatabase component in main Form of main application;
TDatabaseName = "DBmain"; then I created TDatabase component in DLL's main
unit at runtime; in this unit I have functions (among others):

var
  localDB  : TDataBase;
const
  __DatabaseName = 'DBdll';

Procedure DLL_Init (applHandle : THandle; dbHandle : HDBIDB);  stdcall;
begin
  Application.Handle := applHandle;
  _dbHandle          := dbHandle;
end;

Procedure DLL_CreateForms;  stdcall;
begin
  if not Lib123_connected then begin
    localDB                := TDataBase.Create (nil);
    localDB.DataBaseName   := __DatabaseName;
    localDB.LoginPrompt    := False;
    localDB.Handle         := _dbHandle;
    Lib123_Connected  := True;
  end;
  Create_Form2;
end;

In this case I get access violation, when I exit the main application;

------------

2. All the same, except

Procedure DLL_CreateForms;  stdcall;
begin
  if not Lib123_connected then begin
    localDB                := TDataBase.Create (nil);
    localDB.DataBaseName   := __DatabaseName;
    localDB.LoginPrompt    := False;
//    localDB.Handle         := _dbHandle;
    localDB.Params.Add ('USER NAME=xxx');
    localDB.Params.Add ('PASSWORD=xxx');
    Lib123_Connected  := True;
  end;
  Create_Form2;
end;

In this case I get the message "Unknown databse Alias: DBdll"; and there is
no access violation at the end

3. Again all the same as in case 2, except:

const
  __DatabaseName = 'DBmain';       // same name as in main application

In this case I get the message "Name not unique in this context"

So: My question basicly is: is it possible (and how) to use one and the same
connection to (Oracle) database in main application and several DLLs?

--
Thanks, Damijan