Outllook contact's pop up menu

Hi,
  is it possible to add an entry in the contact list's pop up menu and how?
Thanks

Re:Outllook contact's pop up menu

No, popup menus cannot be modified using Outlook Object Model or any other API
supported by Outlook, even though popup menu is visible though the
Explorer.CommandBars collection

Dmitry Streblechenko (MVP)
http://www.dimastr.com/
OutlookSpy  - Outlook, CDO
and MAPI Developer Tool

"Frank Wang" <w...@cebu.weblinq.com> wrote in message news:3cccf818_2@dnews...
> Hi,
>   is it possible to add an entry in the contact list's pop up menu and how?
> Thanks

Re:Outllook contact's pop up menu

Please reply to the newsgroup only.
Yes, see Babelfish sample COM add-in on my site (url in my sig.)

Dmitry Streblechenko (MVP)
http://www.dimastr.com/
OutlookSpy  - Outlook, CDO
and MAPI Developer Tool

Hi,

is it possible to add a button to the tool bar when click it will pick up the
selected contact info and do something else?

"Dmitry Streblechenko" <dmi...@dimastr.com> wrote in message

> No, popup menus cannot be modified using Outlook Object Model or any other API
> supported by Outlook, even though popup menu is visible though the
> Explorer.CommandBars collection

> Dmitry Streblechenko (MVP)
> http://www.dimastr.com/
> OutlookSpy  - Outlook, CDO
> and MAPI Developer Tool

> "Frank Wang" <w...@cebu.weblinq.com> wrote in message news:3cccf818_2@dnews...
> > Hi,
> >   is it possible to add an entry in the contact list's pop up menu and how?
> > Thanks

Other Threads