VBA3en.dll not found

Hi,

Excel seems to be having a problem finding  a DLL.
I am able to open Excel and create a workbook with one sheet , but the
problem comes up when I try to do anything with the sheet. An exception,
from within Excel, occurs telling me that VB can't find DLL VBA3en.dll, but
a copy of the DLL is in the MSO shared directory.

Any ideas on how to fix...?

TIA

--
Regards

Tyrne Farrow
Gone Mad, Back soon....
Mobile :+27827741190

Re:VBA3en.dll not found

OK. So I nuked Office97 and reinstalled it... Oh hum.
Tyrone Farrow wrote in message <6od32v$1...@forums.borland.com>...
>Hi,

>Excel seems to be having a problem finding  a DLL.
>I am able to open Excel and create a workbook with one sheet , but the
>problem comes up when I try to do anything with the sheet. An exception,
>from within Excel, occurs telling me that VB can't find DLL VBA3en.dll, but
>a copy of the DLL is in the MSO shared directory.

>Any ideas on how to fix...?

>TIA

>--
>Regards