Please Help, Memory leak using Database componets in a thread

I am using a thread that creates a TSession, TDatabase and an Tquery.
In the thread I do 4-5 querys against an Access Database Via ODBC.
The program works great, except that after a couple of hours the App
fails
with a EDBExceptionError : Insufficent Memeory to Perform this
operation.

I do not do any speacial code in the thread other  than running some
query's
So I don't belive it is me that is causing the memory leak.

Does anyone know why i'm loosing memory?

Re:Please Help, Memory leak using Database componets in a thread

Is your TThread freeonterminate set to true? If not you must free your
thread in a defined procedure.
Ross.

Steven Baynes wrote in message

<0C9FF83222B5D11189150060975DA81E0C5D45@CMSERVER>...
>I am using a thread that creates a TSession, TDatabase and an Tquery.
>In the thread I do 4-5 querys against an Access Database Via ODBC.
>The program works great, except that after a couple of hours the App
>fails
>with a EDBExceptionError : Insufficent Memeory to Perform this
>operation.

>I do not do any speacial code in the thread other  than running some
>query's
>So I don't belive it is me that is causing the memory leak.

>Does anyone know why i'm loosing memory?

Other Threads