Previews 15 pages, Prints only 1

Hi,

I'm using Delphi 3 Professional with the QR that came with it and a patch I
downloaded about a month ago.

I have one report that uses 1 detail per page (so a 15 record data set would
create a 15 page report).  A lot of labels and maybe 8 data fields.  I have
no other bands.

When I preview the report I get all 15 pages that I can scroll through.
When I print, either directly or as a result of clicking the print icon from
the preview, I only get the first page.  If I select "Print Range" "Pages
From and To" from the printer setup dialog, it prints 15 pages.

Help, Thanks,
Mike

Re:Previews 15 pages, Prints only 1

In article <8bamrr$h...@bornews.borland.com>, mhyr...@gtii.com (MikeH)
wrote:

> When I print, either directly or as a result of clicking the print icon
> from
> the preview, I only get the first page.

Probably the QuickRep.PrinterSettings.LastPage (and FirstPage) have become
set to 1.  This can happen if you preview the report in design mode,
select to print only the first page, then later save the source code
changes back to disk.

--Bill Sparrow--

Other Threads