Teechart - zooming

I need to get notified when zooming or scrolling is finished so that I
can change the data for one serie (calculated data for curve-fitting).
As I don't know before where the user might scroll to or wether he will
add some data in the zoomed view that will change the fit-curve, this
has do be done as soon as one of this action is finished.

I tried to perform this task in the onafterdraw event (as this seems to
be the last one executed, but this just doesn't seem to work, as the
display will not update correctly (the function works well when executed
manually). In order not get caught in a loop I tried to set a flag on
the mouse down event then add the additional data on the after draw
event after having reset the flag. No luck.

Does anyone have a suggestion ?

Thanks

juerg

Re:Teechart - zooming