windows nt und ?CRT?

my program is using crt and perfectly running on all systems. on windows nt
it run some time ago... but i need it to run surely on
windows nt4.0 spIII.

the program uses READKEY(). if i compile READKEY only, win nt does it. if i
compile my program without READKEY it runs too. what in windows nt maybe the
problem??

can anyone give me an information, what i have to look for? i dont know
where i have to search the problem.

sorry for my english
rombert

Re:windows nt und ?CRT?

RD (rdietr...@tfh-berlin.de) wrote:

: my program is using crt and perfectly running on all systems. on windows nt
: it run some time ago... but i need it to run surely on
: windows nt4.0 spIII.

: the program uses READKEY(). if i compile READKEY only, win nt does it. if i
: compile my program without READKEY it runs too. what in windows nt maybe the
: problem??

What is the problem ??

--
Klaus Hartnegg, Institut fuer Biophysik, Hansa-Strasse 9a, D-79104 Freiburg
hartn...@uni-freiburg.de   http://www.brain.uni-freiburg.de/~klaus/

Other Threads