Telnet client source

Hi,

Im looking for a simple telnet client that I can download (source) to
see how it works and extend to my need.

Is there something like this availeble please?

TIA
Stefan

Re:Telnet client source

Juan Calfucura wrote:
> "Stefan Fredriksson" <mcri...@telia.com> wrote in message

>>Hi,

>>Im looking for a simple telnet client that I can download (source) to
>>see how it works and extend to my need.

>>Is there something like this availeble please?

 > www.matlus.com
 >
 > there is also a Server Sample, very well commented too.

Thanks, I found this also through google.com but the server seems down.
Hopefully it will be back up soon :)

Stefan

Re:Telnet client source

www.matlus.com

there is also a Server Sample, very well commented too.

"Stefan Fredriksson" <mcri...@telia.com> wrote in message

> Hi,

> Im looking for a simple telnet client that I can download (source) to
> see how it works and extend to my need.

> Is there something like this availeble please?

> TIA
> Stefan

Re:Telnet client source

Juan Calfucura wrote:
> "Stefan Fredriksson" <mcri...@telia.com> wrote in message

>>Hi,

>>Im looking for a simple telnet client that I can download (source) to
>>see how it works and extend to my need.

>>Is there something like this availeble please?

 > www.matlus.com
 >
 > there is also a Server Sample, very well commented too.

Thanks, I found this also through google.com but the server seems down.
Hopefully it will be back up soon :)

Stefan

Re:Telnet client source

On Mon, 23 Sep 2002 19:26:03 GMT, Stefan Fredriksson

<mcri...@telia.com> wrote:
>Juan Calfucura wrote:
>> "Stefan Fredriksson" <mcri...@telia.com> wrote in message

>>>Hi,

>>>Im looking for a simple telnet client that I can download (source) to
>>>see how it works and extend to my need.

>>>Is there something like this availeble please?

> > www.matlus.com

> > there is also a Server Sample, very well commented too.

>Thanks, I found this also through google.com but the server seems down.
>Hopefully it will be back up soon :)

Try port 8080

Regards from Germany

Franz-Leo

Re:Telnet client source

Franz-Leo Chomse wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Sep 2002 19:26:03 GMT, Stefan Fredriksson
> <mcri...@telia.com> wrote:

>>Juan Calfucura wrote:

>>>"Stefan Fredriksson" <mcri...@telia.com> wrote in message

>>>www.matlus.com

>>>there is also a Server Sample, very well commented too.

>>Thanks, I found this also through google.com but the server seems down.
>>Hopefully it will be back up soon :)

> Try port 8080

> Regards from Germany

Can't connect using port 8080 either. Perhaps there is another out there
somwhere?

Stefan

Re:Telnet client source

Franz-Leo Chomse wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Sep 2002 19:26:03 GMT, Stefan Fredriksson
> <mcri...@telia.com> wrote:

>>Juan Calfucura wrote:

>>>"Stefan Fredriksson" <mcri...@telia.com> wrote in message

>>>www.matlus.com

>>>there is also a Server Sample, very well commented too.

>>Thanks, I found this also through google.com but the server seems down.
>>Hopefully it will be back up soon :)

> Try port 8080

> Regards from Germany

Can't connect using port 8080 either. Perhaps there is another out there
somwhere?

Stefan

Other Threads