Printers

Hi there all,

I wonder if anyone could solve this problem for me.  I am sure the solution
is simple but I cannot seem to get it to work.

I need to set a certain printer to active before the user gets to see it in
the Print Dialog.  I.e.  I am allowing the user to choose the printer from a
listbox and then invoking the print dialog but the default printer is always
selected in the printer combo box.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

P.S.  Could you reply using one of the following addresses as I spend alot
of time at work and do not often have access to newsgroups.

Either franco...@cti.co.za or ra...@icon.co.za as I have access to both
these addresses from work.

--
Fran?ois H Greybe
IT Professional

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of
consecutive days I've stayed alive."
- - George Carlin

Re:Printers

"raige" <ra...@icon.co.za> wrote in message

> I need to set a certain printer to active before the user gets to see it
in
> the Print Dialog.  I.e.  I am allowing the user to choose the printer from
> listbox and then invoking the print dialog but the default printer is
always
> selected in the printer combo box.

If you are using the Printers unit, set Printer.PrinterIndex to the
appropriate value. The list of printers is in Printer.Printers.

Other Threads