Delphi Printing To Adobe PDF documents / Files

Dear all,

I need to produce daily reports in PDF format, i can understand how to
actually select the Acrobat file printer and then call the print but how do
i automate the dialog that sets the file name, location and print quality.

i.e. i dont want any dialogues i want to produce 2000 reports a month.

Thanks

Matt

Re:Delphi Printing To Adobe PDF documents / Files

What component are you using
"Matt Saint" <m...@e-shop.uk.comSPAM> wrote in message

> Dear all,

> I need to produce daily reports in PDF format, i can understand how to
> actually select the Acrobat file printer and then call the print but how
do
> i automate the dialog that sets the file name, location and print quality.

> i.e. i dont want any dialogues i want to produce 2000 reports a month.

> Thanks

> Matt

Re:Delphi Printing To Adobe PDF documents / Files

Im not that the point, do you know of one either commercial or GPL?

regards
Matt

"Geoff Os" <t...@consensus.co.uk> wrote in message

> What component are you using
> "Matt Saint" <m...@e-shop.uk.comSPAM> wrote in message
> > Dear all,

> > I need to produce daily reports in PDF format, i can understand how to
> > actually select the Acrobat file printer and then call the print but how
> do
> > i automate the dialog that sets the file name, location and print
quality.

> > i.e. i dont want any dialogues i want to produce 2000 reports a month.

> > Thanks

> > Matt

Other Threads