Indy SMTP PLEASE HELP

I am using Delphi 5 Pro with Indy 8.1 beta files and wptools to create an
email component in my app.  Can any one tell me why the email is being sent
to the receipiant but it is a blank email.  the code i use to put the
information into the email is as follows:-

Var
  B,R: TstringList;

begin
  B := TStringList.Create;
  R := TStringList.Create;

  WpRichText1.TextSaveFormat := 'Rtf';
  WpRichText1.SaveToFile(ExtractFilePath(
Application.ExeName )+'Details.Rtf');

  B.Text := WpRichText1.Text;
  R.LoadFromFile( ExtractFilePath( Application.ExeName )+'Details.Rtf');

  IdMEssage1.Clear;
  IdMessage1.ClearBody;
  IdMEssage1.ClearHeader;
  IdMEssage1.Body.Clear;
  IdMEssage1.ContentType := 'multipart/alternative';

  IdMEssage1.Date          := Now;
  IdMessage1.From.Name    := Ini.ReadString('Agency','ContactName','');
  IdMessage1.From.Address := Ini.ReadString('Agency','Email','');
  IdMessage1.Subject      := Edit1.Text;
  IdMessage1.Priority     := MpHighest;

  With TidText.Create( IdMessage1.MessageParts, B ) Do Begin
    ContentType := 'text/plain';
  End;

  With TidText.Create( IdMessage1.MessageParts, R ) Do Begin
    ContentType := 'text/rtf';
  End;
  B.Free;
  R.Free;

Any help will be apreciated

Thanks

Lee

Re:Indy SMTP PLEASE HELP

l...@teamsf.com (Lee J Cook) wrote in <3ae53761$1_1@dnews>:

>I am using Delphi 5 Pro with Indy 8.1 beta files and wptools to create an
>email component in my app.  Can any one tell me why the email is being sent
>to the receipiant but it is a blank email.  the code i use to put the
>information into the email is as follows:-

The encoding and decoding portions of 8.1 beta are still under heavy
construction and not fully functional yet.

--
Chad Z. Hower (Kudzu) - Church Hill, TN - Team Indy
Forget the Y2K problem, Lets fix the W2K problem.

Other Threads