Thumbnail blank when dynamically creating TImage but OK with TImage on form

Johnnie <N...@Noware.non> wrote:
>How do you create the Timage is it possible
>that
>1) you do not set the width and height of TImage.bitmap
>   before passing the thumbnail.

Thank you, I am now getting somewhere. After setting the autosize
property most pics look just fine. However, now the image is blank for
small pictures (under 71x71, the size of my thumbnail). Why would this
be?

>2) you haven't set the TImage.Parent := Tform1.

>both will produce the same results
>nothing on the screen but for different reasons.

Setting TImage.Parent appears to have no effect.

___
The Delphi Compendium
http://www.{*word*104}-matrix.com/delphi.html