How can my CGI-script anonymous start a query on MSSQL?

Hello everone,

I have the following problem:

I'm currently programming CGI-scripts with Delphi 4. But when the CGI-script
is started in the Internet Explorer it just says it's connecting but nothing
happens. When I start the CGI-Script in a MS-DOS box a database-login
pops-up. when I give an enter (without loginname and password) it works fine!

Now is my question how can I have anonymous access for running the CGI-script
on my Microsoft SQL server 6.5 or atleast have a login box in Internet
Explorer so it does login.

Please mail me A.S.A.P. your solutions to ni...@dbitgroep.xs4all.nl

Thanks in advanced!

Signed,