Increasing Paradox Table Block Size

Could someone provide me some guidance in increasing the block size of a
paradox table?  I am using a paradox table to store some records and the
table size is going to be large that 256MB.  I need to increase the
block size to 16K to hold an estimated table size of 500MB.

Any assistance will be appreciated!!!

PM

Re:Increasing Paradox Table Block Size

PM <Merce...@mc.duke.edu> wrote in article
<357837A7.C3B24...@mc.duke.edu>...

> Could someone provide me some guidance in increasing the block size of a
> paradox table?  I am using a paradox table to store some records and the
> table size is going to be large that 256MB.  I need to increase the
> block size to 16K to hold an estimated table size of 500MB.

> Any assistance will be appreciated!!!

> PM

I don't think you can go that high, and even if you could, I wouldn't
suggest it.  I've successfully used tables at/around the 256 MB level, but
it's not the easiest thing to manage.

Other Threads