Displaying JPG-pictures.

Hi there,
I would like to know how to display a JPG-file. I already know how to show
BMP's.
Thanks.
                Nico

Re:Displaying JPG-pictures.

I believ you just needed to add the unit Jpeg to the uses clause and at that
point you could use jpg images as well... could be mistaking though

Nico Bouckaert wrote:

> Hi there,
> I would like to know how to display a JPG-file. I already know how to show BMP's.
> Thanks.
>                 Nico

Hi,
A good (average) option is with the Delphi jpeg lib which is included.
A superb (fast!) option is with the ImagN' VCL.  Trial copy:
ftp://pegasustools.com/imagn/INSTW33D.EXE (845k)
Your choice.
Cheers,
jack
      Jack Berlin - http://www.jpg.com/ - 813-875-7575 x303
          Pegasus Imaging Corp - the BETTER JPEG people!

Re:Displaying JPG-pictures.

In article <35206AFC.2...@jpg.com>,

  jber...@jpg.com wrote:

> Nico Bouckaert wrote:

> > Hi there,
> > I would like to know how to display a JPG-file. I already know how to show
BMP's.
> > Thanks.
> >                 Nico
> Hi,
> A good (average) option is with the Delphi jpeg lib which is included.
> A superb (fast!) option is with the ImagN' VCL.

       How much faster is it? Ie n percent faster, where n = ???

David C. Ullrich

Re:Displaying JPG-pictures.

Nico Bouckaert wrote:

>> Hi there,
>> I would like to know how to display a JPG-file. I already know how to
show BMP's.
>> Thanks.
>>                 Nico

Hello,