Getting User names and Computer names

I need to extract the computer name and the curently logged on user of
a computer in a LAN.

Can somebody please ive me some tips ?

Thanks in advance .

FLASH

Re:Getting User names and Computer names

Goto http://SunSITE.Informatik.RWTH-Aachen.DE/delphi/ and download the
component SysInf32 it will give you all information you need.

Robert Copier
The Netherlands

c...@mail.autogen.co.za schreef:

> I need to extract the computer name and the curently logged on user of
> a computer in a LAN.

> Can somebody please ive me some tips ?

> Thanks in advance .

> FLASH

Re:Getting User names and Computer names

In article <351f658c.2214...@196.34.174.64>, c...@mail.autogen.co.za
says...

> I need to extract the computer name and the curently logged on user of
> a computer in a LAN.

See the WinAPI help entries for GetComputerName and GetUserName.

HTH.

--
Carlos
ctre@dont_spam_me.cobansa.com