Heiler software = no Delphi support?

We have been using Heiler software's HighEdit Pro for a while. After
collecting up a lot of questions about and problems we have had with
that component and its Delphi interface, we mailed it to Heiler about a
month ago. We received a reply saying that they would get back to us,
but have heard nothing since.

Has anybody else any experience with Heiler and their support?

I would also like to get in touch with other Delphi developers using
HighEdit Pro.

--

<<<<<<------------->>>>>>>
Eivind Bakkestuen was here

Re:Heiler software = no Delphi support?

On Thu, 19 Mar 1998 23:21:44 +0100, Eivind Bakkestuen

<eiv...@hypersoft.no> wrote:
>We have been using Heiler software's HighEdit Pro for a while. After
>collecting up a lot of questions about and problems we have had with
>that component and its Delphi interface, we mailed it to Heiler about a
>month ago. We received a reply saying that they would get back to us,
>but have heard nothing since.

>Has anybody else any experience with Heiler and their support?

>I would also like to get in touch with other Delphi developers using
>HighEdit Pro.

>--

><<<<<<------------->>>>>>>
>Eivind Bakkestuen was here
>           ***
>"I was the second gunman
> on the grassy knoll."

We have the same problems with Heiler. I use the HE-PRO with VB4 and I
have some problems. We posted a mail to Heiler and get a quick answer
that they work on the problem, but we also have heard nothing since 3
or 4 weeks.

Bye             Elke Zobel

Re:Heiler software = no Delphi support?

I did use Highedit v4 in some of my projects but in 1996 THE support guy left Heiler and since then i would no] recommend it any more !?
BTW the Delphi support was always weak ?!
Yours

In article <
35119A78.7A069...@hypersoft.no>, Eivind Bakkestuen <eiv...@hypersoft.no> Wrote:

>  We have been using Heiler software's HighEdit Pro for a while. After
>  collecting up a lot of questions about and problems we have had with
>  that component and its Delphi interface, we mailed it to Heiler about a
>  month ago. We received a reply saying that they would get back to us,
>  but have heard nothing since.

>  Has anybody else any experience with Heiler and their support?

>  I would also like to get in touch with other Delphi developers using
>  HighEdit Pro.

>  --

>  <<<<<<------------->>>>>>>
>  Eivind Bakkestuen was here
>             ***
>  "I was the second gunman
>   on the grassy knoll."
>  .

Christian Kaas
Client/Server Development
email: ck...@odn.de

Re:Heiler software = no Delphi support?

I use HighEdit Pro too.
I have no experience with the support. I could solve my problems alone - till today.
I would also like to get in touch with other Delphi developers using HighEdit Pro too (in german too).

The first questen in this thread i havent see.

Mit freundlichen Gr?en
Matthias Frey
--
Ingenieurbro Matthias Frey; Biberweg 4; D-72768 Reutlingen
Tel. 07121-968037; Fax. 07121-968038

Other Threads