BPW 7.0 wanted

Hello, my name is Scott Oliver.  I work for New York Life.  We have acquired
a DOS Protected Mode program that we need to do some maintenance on.  Some of
the modules use unit paths longer than the Turbo Pascal for DOS IDE can
handle.  So I have been asked to search for copies of Borland Pascal for
Windows 7.0.

If you have a copy of BPW 7.0 that you are willing to sell, please e-mail
scott_oli...@newyorklife.com.  Please, BPW 7.0 only!  We are not interested in
Turbo anything, and we are already using Delphi.

Thanks,
ScottO

Re:BPW 7.0 wanted

In article <6neho2$kp...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>, scot...@my-dejanews.com
writes

>Hello, my name is Scott Oliver.  I work for New York Life.  We have acquired
>a DOS Protected Mode program.  Some of
>the modules use unit paths longer than the Turbo Pascal for DOS IDE can
>handle.

Nothing to do with unit paths. Your problem is that TP cannot do
anything with protected mode units.

>So I have been asked to search for copies of Borland Pascal for
>Windows 7.0.

See the used pascal man:
http://www.wdn.com/ems/oldtools/borland.htm

--
Pedt Scragg                    <newsmas...@pedt.demon.co.uk>

Never curse the Crocodile's mother before crossing the river

Other Threads