Can't open forms in project

Using Delphi 3.01, I have a project I've been working on for some time.  One
day I could not open any of the forms in the project;  if I tried, I would
just switch to that form's unit.pas.

I couldn't figure it out, so I copied all the necessary frm, pas, ico, res
files to a new directory, created a new project and added them.  All worked
well... for one day.  Now it is back to impossible to open the forms.

I am currently running a second session of Delphi to view each form as
needed, make changes, save changes, switch back to the project Delphi
session to compile or debug...  This works, but is cumbersome.

I've looked for invalid properties and such things, but can't find anything.

Does anyone have any ideas why this happens?

Re:Can't open forms in project

It's happened to me once but I just imported the units into a new project as
you did and it was fine again.
John Homerstad <homer...@nospam.cs.utah.edu> wrote in message

> Using Delphi 3.01, I have a project I've been working on for some time.
One
> day I could not open any of the forms in the project;  if I tried, I would
> just switch to that form's unit.pas.

> I couldn't figure it out, so I copied all the necessary frm, pas, ico, res
> files to a new directory, created a new project and added them.  All
worked
> well... for one day.  Now it is back to impossible to open the forms.

> I am currently running a second session of Delphi to view each form as
> needed, make changes, save changes, switch back to the project Delphi
> session to compile or debug...  This works, but is cumbersome.

> I've looked for invalid properties and such things, but can't find
anything.

> Does anyone have any ideas why this happens?

Other Threads