Right Mouse Click on Grid

On Which event do i write my code to perfrom something? The closest idea i
have is on the 'onClick' event

--
Chris Lekkas
Software Developer

Re:Right Mouse Click on Grid

> On Which event do i write my code to perfrom something? The closest idea i
> have is on the 'onClick' event

When you post a question to a newsgroup it is general practice to read it
and evaluate whether it makes sense or not.  Even a newbie should be able to
see that your question is ambiguous to the point of stupidity.

I'd be quite happy to answer your question if it made sense.  Here's my best
attempt anyway:
You place your code in whichever event procedure you wish it to act upon -
if you want you code to execute when the component is clicked on then put it
in the OnClick event, if you want it to execute when the component is
altered then put it in the OnChange event, etc...

> Chris Lekkas
> Software Developer

Please tell me you're a software developer for another language.

Other Threads