Can′t create an instance of ActiveX Control

Hi,

I'm trying to migrate a project wrote in Delphi 3.0 to Delphi 5.0. This
project uses third party ActiveX controls that worked fine with the
prior version of Delphi. When I compile the code with D5 Compiler
nothing goes wrong but every time I try to create an instance of an
ActiveX Control with an instruction like this:

            Access := TAS400SYS.Create(nil);
I got the same error:   "project raised exception class EOleSysError
with message 'No call to CoInitialize'"

I upgraded my D5 version with Update Pack 1 but everything remains the
same.

Help!

Thanks in advance.

Re:Can′t create an instance of ActiveX Control

<<Dosi:
I'm trying to migrate a project wrote in Delphi 3.0

Answered in borland.public.delphi.activex.using. Please
don't multipost, it just wastes everybody's time:
  http://www.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html