How do I Create ActiveX Controls Dynamically

How do I Create ActiveX Controls Dynamically?   I need to create
activeX controls dynamically that won't be known at Compile time.

Robert Love

Re:How do I Create ActiveX Controls Dynamically

You should be able to use an OLEVariant and a call to CreateOLEObject().

--

-Adam
Delphi Developer Support

Due to my workload, personal email more than likely won't get a
reply.
  Support options are detailed at http://www.inprise.com/devsupport/
  I am unable to answer support questions via email at this time.

Robert Love wrote:
> How do I Create ActiveX Controls Dynamically?   I need to create
> activeX controls dynamically that won't be known at Compile time.

> Robert Love

Other Threads