Repair the index of a DBase-File

My Program uses *.dbf   and *.MDX   -Files

Now i must repair some files.

I search a Programm with witch i can easy repair my Database.
Can anyone give me a URL or something else .....

PLEASE.... its very important for me.....

TIA  Erich {*word*55}er

ewan...@aon.at

Re:Repair the index of a DBase-File

You can use TUtility32 from Borland (download from
http://www.inprise.com/devsupport/bde/utilities.html).

"Erich {*word*55}er" <ewan...@aon.at> schreef in bericht

> My Program uses *.dbf   and *.MDX   -Files

> Now i must repair some files.

> I search a Programm with witch i can easy repair my Database.
> Can anyone give me a URL or something else .....

> PLEASE.... its very important for me.....

> TIA  Erich {*word*55}er

> ewan...@aon.at

Re:Repair the index of a DBase-File

> You can use TUtility32 from Borland (download from
> http://www.inprise.com/devsupport/bde/utilities.html).

The programm support only *.db

my format is *.dbf ......

make i anything wrong or must i download a other programm ?

TIA Erich {*word*55}er

Re:Repair the index of a DBase-File

I wish that I could say that ChimneySweep could help you, but it can't
... yet.  ;-)

Perhaps deleting the index-file and re-creating it would be the start of
a solution.

<ewan...@aon.at> wrote

> My Program uses *.dbf   and *.MDX   -Files

> Now i must repair some files.

BDE has built in mechanism of rebuilding indexes - function dbiRegenIndexes
(should be in bde unit)

--
PSky

->p...@polbox.com