how can I display jpg pictures

How can I display JPEG - pictures in a Image component and place
hotspots to that picture that are moving to the right position when I
scroll the picture (by the way how can i realize that??)
please help!!!

Re:how can I display jpg pictures

M. Becker wrote:

> How can I display JPEG - pictures in a Image component and place
> hotspots to that picture that are moving to the right position when I
> scroll the picture (by the way how can i realize that??)
> please help!!!

Hi,
You can do this today with the new ImagXpress ActiveX from Pegasus.
NOTE: You can only have one region of interest.  The DLL/VCL version of
ImagXpress will be available later this month.
Info and trials:  http://www.pegasustools.com/
Good luck,
jack
--