Draughts - algorithm

Hello,

   I'm looking for draughts algorithm .I need algorithm or all game (
with code source ) in which player can play with computer

                                                Sebastian

ba...@dendrit.irio.pz.zgora.pl

Re:Draughts - algorithm

sebastian wrote:

"I'm looking for draughts algorithm .I need algorithm or all game (with
code source ) in which player can play with computer"

Try over on comp.ai.games

Will Dwinnell
predic...@compuserve.com

Re:Draughts - algorithm

There is a site that has the full edition of Borland Pascal 7.0 and the
SR-1 path

the url is:

disk 1:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/2898/tp/tp7/TP7-D1.ZIP
disk 2:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/2898/tp/tp7/TP7-D2.ZIP

Altogether its about 16 Mb, have fun downloading, but please in the
future try
and buy your own

Arash

sebastian wrote:
> Hello,

>    I'm looking for draughts algorithm .I need algorithm or all game (
> with code source ) in which player can play with computer

>                                                 Sebastian

> ba...@dendrit.irio.pz.zgora.pl

Re:Draughts - algorithm

On Thu, 26 Aug 1999 15:13:27 GMT, sebastian

<ba...@dendrit.irio.pz.zgora.pl> wrote:
>   I'm looking for draughts algorithm .I need algorithm or all game (
>with code source ) in which player can play with computer

The book "Pascal with Style", by Henry Ledgard, Paul Nagin & John Hueras
has a listing of a game called "Kriegspiel Checkers" (Example 3.2) which
may help.

ISBN 0-8104-5124-7, 1979.

--
regds   Geoff                  Saturday, 1999-09-04
   http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/6747/index.html

Other Threads