Emergency Help Needed: C2pascal program needed

OK heres the situation, Friends comming to the end of his final year
project at uni, and project tutor asks him where the pascal version is!
WHAT PASCAL VERSION! he exclaims.

The project requires him to compare and contrast diffrent versions (C
Pascal and awk) of the same program, and he as no time to write the pascal
code.

So Richard (thats my friend) needs a program that will translate C code (or
even awk) into pascal.
Can any one help, send me the program or point me in the right direction,

Contact me at dean.mor...@{*word*269}.net
l8r

Re:Emergency Help Needed: C2pascal program needed

>So Richard (thats my friend) needs a program that will translate C code (or
>even awk) into pascal.
>Can any one help, send me the program or point me in the right direction,
>Contact me at dean.mor...@{*word*269}.net
>l8r

Greetings,
             Check on my web page (sig), utilities, there is such a
translator, but it is old and not very good, there will be a lot of
modifications required to the code, before your friend can submit it to the
teacher!

Carl Eric Codere (aka The Black One)
Pascal and asm programming
http://www-edu.gel.usherb.ca/codc01