PS/2 mouse port

I have a cashdrawer conected to PS/2 port. Does anyone know how to write ti
this port and how to read from this port? Thak a lot.

Re:PS/2 mouse port

JRS:  In article <98omnj$5j...@news.telecom.cz>, seen in
news:comp.lang.pascal.borland, Rado Kato <cic...@mbox.dkm.cz> wrote at
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 23:26:53 :-

>I have a cashdrawer conected to PS/2 port. Does anyone know how to write ti
>this port and how to read from this port? Thak a lot.

Search Ralf Brown's List, via mFAQ, for the string "----M", and read
those sections.

Please do not multi-post.

Re:PS/2 mouse port

I'm still amazed that you are still the net nazi of this group
Dr John Stockton wrote:

> JRS:  In article <98omnj$5j...@news.telecom.cz>, seen in
> news:comp.lang.pascal.borland, Rado Kato <cic...@mbox.dkm.cz> wrote at
> Wed, 14 Mar 2001 23:26:53 :-
> >I have a cashdrawer conected to PS/2 port. Does anyone know how to write ti
> >this port and how to read from this port? Thak a lot.

> Search Ralf Brown's List, via mFAQ, for the string "----M", and read
> those sections.

> Please do not multi-post.

> --
> ? John Stockton, Surrey, UK.  j...@merlyn.demon.co.uk   Turnpike v4.00   MIME. ?

Re:PS/2 mouse port

"one" <o...@one.one> wrote in message news:3AB9BA70.D313418B@one.one...
> I'm still amazed that you are still the net nazi of this group

huh? He pointed you in the direction of the information you were
asking for, asked _politely_ that you observe basic netiquette, and
you start calling him names?

Something I don't understand, here.

FP

Re:PS/2 mouse port

In article <3AB9BA70.D3134...@one.one>, one  <o...@one.one> wrote:
> Dr John Stockton wrote:
> > Please do not multi-post.
> I'm still amazed that you are still the net nazi of this group

Dear Anonymous,

Yours is a most unfortunate attitude. You cowardly snipe with an
insult from behind anonymity

   http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/anonpost.html
   http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/abusive.html#links

John's comment on multiposting is appropriate. Multiposting is bad
netiquette:

   http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/crospost.html

   All the best, Timo

Timo's  FAQ  materials  at   http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/tsfaq.html

Re:PS/2 mouse port

Dear net cop timo,

Mind your own business you fraud.

And do you think your 4 line sig is appropriate? where is your
netiquette you fraud? especially DR John Stockton - lol what did he
get his Ph.D in - must of been something really beneficial to mankind.

How much of a loser are you that you have to reinforce your ego
with your sig everytime you post your one liner net cop {*word*99}?

You really think you own this {*word*104} place don't you?
You are da king in a dos language newsgroup - what an accomplishment.

You changing the group to line is such a poof tactic. What a real twerp.

Love ya

one

In article <3ABA822D.6F389...@one.com>, one  <o...@one.com> wrote:
> Dear net cop timo,
> Mind your own business you fraud.
> And do you think your 4 line sig is appropriate? where is your

I am sorry, but that troll was just lame. You'll have to do much,
much better to ruffle my feathers.

As for signatures: http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/signatur.html

   All the best, Timo

Timo's  FAQ  materials  at   http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/tsfaq.html

Re:PS/2 mouse port

lmfao...
What SOME of us have wanted to say but didn't have the time or energy to put
forth the effort to say it.
LMFAO
> Mind your own business you fraud.
> And do you think your 4 line sig is appropriate? where is your
> netiquette you fraud? especially DR John Stockton - lol what did he
> get his Ph.D in - must of been something really beneficial to mankind.
> How much of a loser are you that you have to reinforce your ego
> with your sig everytime you post your one liner net cop {*word*99}?
> You really think you own this {*word*104} place don't you?
> You are da king in a dos language newsgroup - what an accomplishment.
> You changing the group to line is such a poof tactic. What a real twerp.
> Love ya
> one
<snip>

In article <3abd9...@leia.ktsnet.com>, Cody <co...@ktsnet.com> wrote:
> What SOME of us have wanted to say but didn't have the time or energy to put
> forth the effort to say it.
> > Mind your own business you fraud.
> > And do you think your 4 line sig is appropriate? where is your
> > netiquette you fraud? especially DR John Stockton - lol what did he
> > > Prof. Timo Salmi ftp & http://garbo.uwasa.fi/ archives 193.166.120.5

Ambiguously quoted. Not that is is of much interest anyway, but
confuses who wrote what. It also is unclear who is supposed to be
represented.

A bit more on quoting at   http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/quote.html
A bit more on anonymity at http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/anonpost.html

   All the best, Timo

Timo's  FAQ  materials  at   http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/tsfaq.html

Re:PS/2 mouse port

Timo

With all due respect - HA HA - what is wrong with you? You response is
so weird I gotta wonder. And changing the 'To group' on the response
is absolutely pathetic indeed. Why do you act like a pathetic net twit?

http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/gallery/timoatpc.jpg
Ha Ha Ha - this is the big Timo net nazi - no wonder you act as you do.

I guess being Finnish and Finland being one of the few countries to
have allied with Nazi Germany during WWII makes you a bit fascist in
tendency - huh??

This place ain't yours Professor Timo Salami - to guard and protect -
understand??

PROFESSOR Timo Salami - HA HA HA - after looking around your schools
web site I think your school would be called a 'Community College' in
America - not to put down community colleges - I went to one for a
semester - but we had a little respect for ourselves and didn't call
our teachers - PROFESSORS - lol how low are you that you need your ego
blown up by calling yourself 'HERR COMMUNITY COLLEGE PROFESSOR'
I'll bet in 20 years you are still there oh great professor!

XXXOOOXXX

from the ONE who loves the Community College Professor in charge of
ancient DOS LANGUAGE FAQ's

Timo Salmi wrote:

> In article <3abd9...@leia.ktsnet.com>, Cody <co...@ktsnet.com> wrote:
> > What SOME of us have wanted to say but didn't have the time or energy to put
> > forth the effort to say it.

> > > Mind your own business you fraud.
> > > And do you think your 4 line sig is appropriate? where is your
> > > netiquette you fraud? especially DR John Stockton - lol what did he

> Ambiguously quoted. Not that is is of much interest anyway, but
> confuses who wrote what. It also is unclear who is supposed to be
> represented.

> A bit more on quoting at   http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/quote.html
> A bit more on anonymity at http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/anonpost.html

>    All the best, Timo

How absolutely pathetic -

Re:PS/2 mouse port

one <o...@one.com> said the following:

>With all due respect - HA HA - what is wrong with you? You response is
>so weird I gotta wonder.

[snip pathetic diatribe]

If you cannot stop being a rectal sphincter extruding recycled bovine
fodder then may I direct you to a better place for it - F/U set.

--
Pedt
Would an artist with a pair of WCs be Toulouse Lautrec ?

Re:PS/2 mouse port

Pedt Scrag - I presume??? where is your usual thirty line sig??

       From : Pedt <b...@pkuatb.net>
  Newsgroups: comp.lang.pascal.borland

another net thug comes out of the wood work and self labelled 'bofh'
as well - ha ha - I'll bet you sit in front of your system monitor -
'administrating' with a little railroad cap on and {*word*192} ? right?

I wouldn't even be responding except for your childish net thug
tactics of changing the 'group-to' with your 'followup-to' {*word*99}
- is that the first thing they teach in the 'net thug faq'?

Pedt wrote:

> one <o...@one.com> said the following:

> >With all due respect - HA HA - what is wrong with you? You response is
> >so weird I gotta wonder.

> [snip pathetic diatribe]

> If you cannot stop being a rectal sphincter extruding recycled bovine
> fodder then may I direct you to a better place for it - F/U set.

> --
> Pedt
> Would an artist with a pair of WCs be Toulouse Lautrec ?

Re:PS/2 mouse port

In article <3AC2AA5F.134EA...@one.com>, one  <o...@one.com> wrote
in a posting originating from home.net:

> as well - ha ha - I'll bet you sit in front of your system monitor -
> 'administrating' with a little railroad cap on and {*word*192} ? right?

We seem to have gotten a new anonymous pest into the newsgroup.
These infantile disturbances are best dealt with by ignoring them.
In the long-run, occasional disturbed postings are unavoidable in
newsgroups with wide, global audiences. If you wish to avoid
his/her, or anyone else's postings for that matter, see e.g.

     http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/abusive.html#killfile

Timo Salmi <t...@UWasa.Fi> said the following:

>In article <3AC2AA5F.134EA...@one.com>, one  <o...@one.com> wrote
>in a posting originating from home.net:

>> as well - ha ha - I'll bet you sit in front of your system monitor -
>> 'administrating' with a little railroad cap on and {*word*192} ? right?

>We seem to have gotten a new anonymous pest into the newsgroup.
>These infantile disturbances are best dealt with by ignoring them.

Indeed, and apologies to the regulars for rising to the bait of the
minor attempt at trolling.
--
Pedt

Re:PS/2 mouse port

Pedt and Timo

How dare you think you are the self appointed net nazi leaders here.
How dare you think you have any positions here to act like you do.

The net nazi's in this newsgroup - Timo Salami, Dr John Stockton,
Ing Franz Glaser, Pedt Scragg are all absolute losers - spending day
and night making believe they have importance beyond their pathetic
little {*word*104}squat here.

I know I am not alone in this belief - Maybe my words are too direct,
not composed well, too insulting or just a waste of time - but I have
followed this newsgroup for years and have posted for years and
have gotten good information from it as well as from
comp.lang.pascal.misc - but my enjoyment in reading this newsgroup
has been continously degraded by these idiots. I am only returning the
{*word*99} these twits have out from their continued {*word*99} posts -
years worth of {*word*99} posts given back to them in two or three posts.

Most of their posts are only made to show off their knowledge on the
same limited topics time after time (to bolster their weak ego's) or
they post to net nazi someone (again to bolster their weak ego's).

Anyone looking at Timo's site will see what a pathetic thing he really
is and anyone looking at Dr John Stockton's has to be impressed with
his ability to link to so many other peoples site - and nothing of his
own there - John - linking to sites doesn't transfer any of their
knowledge or their quality or their status value to you - do you think
linking to a dictionary http://www.dictionary.com/ fools anyone into
thinking you are smart or something? However all the links to Boy Scout
sites should and does raise an eyebrow - are you trying to alert the
world to a deep uncontrollable dark side - oh Johnny Boy - Should we
expect to see you on 'Englands Most Wanted' someday?? ha ha ha

Your use of the Institute of Physics email address implies you are
somehow associated with them. I think you are just a camp follower there
aren't you - no mention of you there anywhere and they do list the
coffee girl. You name dropper you. How pathetic.

I'm sure you twits have aroused the same feelings in others that you
have in me - get out of here you have ruined this newsgroup!

Timo Salmi wrote:

> In article <3AC2AA5F.134EA...@one.com>, one  <o...@one.com> wrote
> in a posting originating from home.net:

> > as well - ha ha - I'll bet you sit in front of your system monitor -
> > 'administrating' with a little railroad cap on and {*word*192} ? right?

> We seem to have gotten a new anonymous pest into the newsgroup.

I think you are the pests here - you have chased off to many good
posters from this newsgroup and have turned it into the pathetic thing
it is.
I'm not new at all - just finally can't ignore the net nazis here any
more.

> These infantile disturbances are best dealt with by ignoring them.

You should have minded your own business to begin with - doofus - I
don't see Dr John "Boy's Scout" Stockton defending you here.

> In the long-run, occasional disturbed postings are unavoidable in
> newsgroups with wide, global audiences. If you wish to avoid
> his/her, or anyone else's postings for that matter, see e.g.

Thank you mom, I don't think anyone here could have thought of what to
do without you here to save our souls again and again.

>      http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/abusive.html#killfile

Timo - How proud you must be get a chance to post yet another of your
self aggrandizing prepared web sites - all that time in front of your PC
has paid off - saving everyone's soul here. Have you gotten to use all
your faq's and web sites defining every situation you want to control
and save us from?

http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/gallery/timoatpc.jpg
If this is a pic of you while preparing all these wonderful web sites
for our salvation then I puke a salute to you. How dare you think we
need you as our self appointed net nazi leader here.

I'm glad you have at least stopped the pathetic 'followup to' changes
you twit.

>    All the best, Timo

<Timo Salami's pathetic self promotion sig lines clipped>
Go to page: [1] [2]

Other Threads