Delphi 7 End User License

Can anyone give me a link to somewhere in borland.com land where I can
read-up on the current borland license for Delphi 7?  I am putting
together a proposal and I need to read and understand the agreement to
understand what I am proposing.

Thanks

Tom

Re:Delphi 7 End User License

Does the lack of response to this posting indicate one of the
following:

1. There is no license issue with Delphi 7 because it is freeware.

-or-

2. We have to buy a copy of Delphi 7 and open the package that says
that once you open the package you have agreed to the license
contained within. (no joke, I've seen this before)

-or-

3. It is a guarded secret because it could affect national security.

All joking aside...  Could someone point me to where I can read the
license of the product, before I buy as it definitely affects qty and
other parts of the purchase.

[...]

4: Your initial  never apeared in this newsgroup whatsoever.

Since your "reference" header does not point to a message on the borland
server and since this server doesn't take postings from external NGs,
option 4 is the mostly likely...

(And joke aside: your message doesn't seem to exist on this server ;) )

As for your question, I'm sorry but I don't have D7 yet...

Good luck,
Stephane

Re:Delphi 7 End User License

Contact Borland sales for information regarding this.  These newsgroups are
not regularly monitored by Borland staff, and are not an official conduit
for pre-sales information.