want to find out IPAddress for an URL and vice versa

hi all,
           i want to find out IPAddress for an URL and also URL String for a
particular IP Address.
           i can able to find out the IPAddress for an URL using TNMHttp
component in the fastnet tab in delphi IDE. but i couldn't find out the
other case.
can u help me in doing that? or there any compnents to suit for the present
requirement?
thanks N regards
urs ANIL

Re:want to find out IPAddress for an URL and vice versa

hi all,
           i want to find out IPAddress for an URL and also URL String for a
particular IP Address.
           i can able to find out the IPAddress for an URL using TNMHttp
component in the fastnet tab in delphi IDE. but i couldn't find out the
other case.
can u help me in doing that? or there any compnents to suit for the present
requirement?
thanks N regards
urs ANIL

Re:want to find out IPAddress for an URL and vice versa

bkum...@vanenburg.com (B.Anil Kumar) wrote in <3a1cd33e_1@dnews>:

You can only get the HOST part of the URL and convert this from/to an IP
address. You can use Indy to both convert and de-compose the URL.

--
Hadi Hariri
http://delphi.urusoft.com

Other Threads