animated controls anyone?

Hello any body,

I am in search of a third party source for animated controls such as
thermometers, gauges, fill tanks, etc.
So far I have looked into two: Iocomp and Abakus.
Iocomp has everything I want but using it the way I want to use it, we run
into licensing issues - which I would really like to avoid.
Abakus is ok but have no property editors and no easy way to save properties
to a file and then read them back.  Apparently I would have to come up with
my own property editor - which I want to avoid doing since there can be 1 or
2 hundred different properties for each component.  I tried to develop a
stripped-down property editor for one component - and perhaps that is what I
will have to do for others ... a lot more work than I care to do

I am wondering if any one can direct me to a source of animated controls
that have property editors the end user can use - without dealing with any
royalty issues ......

Thanks much if any one can me any knowledge !!!