Turbo Pascal vs ANSI Pascal

I have a document, clearly from the WWW, with the above title.  It compares
Turbo Pascal version 7 with ANSI Pascal (unextended).  Can anyone
help with the following questions:

 - where did I get this document?  It seems to have been produced by
   Borland and is an appendix to something, but I can't find it
   in the stuff currently at Borland's home page.

 - are there updates available for version 7 and/or ANSI Extended Pascal?

Bob T.

Re:Turbo Pascal vs ANSI Pascal

In article <51pfsi$...@knot.queensu.ca>,

Robert Tennent <r...@qucis.queensu.ca> wrote:
>I have a document, clearly from the WWW, with the above title.  It compares
>Turbo Pascal version 7 with ANSI Pascal (unextended).

Sorry, that should have been version 6.

Re:Turbo Pascal vs ANSI Pascal

>I have a document, clearly from the WWW, with the above title.  It compares
>Turbo Pascal version 7 with ANSI Pascal (unextended).  Can anyone
>help with the following questions:
> - where did I get this document?  It seems to have been produced by
>   Borland and is an appendix to something, but I can't find it
>   in the stuff currently at Borland's home page.

Greetings,
              These come from the Borland technical papers which used to be on
Borland's web page, but they no longer are. (These included information on
BP/BC++ and DBase). This information can also be found in the Appendix of
Turbo Pascal Professional V5.5.

| Carl Eric Codere aka Black One                                |
| Pascal and assembly programming                               |
| IBM PC/Amiga/Mac user/programmer                              |
| http://www-edu.gel.usherb.ca/codc01                           |