internal gds software consistency check

Hi we got the following error running IB 6.0.2. Can anybody suggest why and what we should do? Does this mean DB maybe corrupt and we should run validation?

-------
UK01M065 (Server)       Tue Oct 22 16:05:32 2002
        Database: E:\DATA\ETRAC_~1.GDB
        internal gds software consistency check (wrong record length (183))
-------

Re:internal gds software consistency check

Hello!

> Hi we got the following error running IB 6.0.2. Can anybody suggest why

and what we should do? Does this mean DB maybe corrupt and we should run
validation?

Yes, it is possibly corrupt.

Try to perform all steps described here:
http://www.ibphoenix.com/main.nfs?a=ibphoenix&page=ibp_db_corr

If nothing will help, take a look to www.ibsurgeon.com

Sincerely,
Alexey Kovyazin,