Publishing web pages under program control

My program (MultiGraph) creates .gif files that are automatically emailed
back to the client.  (These are graphs of a person's medical history
provided at no charge by the Prostate Cancer Research and Education
Foundation)

What we would like to do is give the client the option of having his gif
files posted on our website so that he can allow others to see his graphs
for discussion purposes.  We use FrontPage extensions to publish our regular
pages.

Are there any programming bits and pieces or tools available to facilitate
publishing, or just copying files to a website?

Thanks,
John fistere