Connecting BDE to SQL Server 7.0 via Windows NT Authentication

Does anybody know how is it possible to connect BDE (Borland Database Engine) to SQL Server? I want to avoid login-box i.e. I'd like to use Windows NT Authentication. What protocols are needed, and what's the procedure in general?

Thank you
sti...@swing.hr

Re:Connecting BDE to SQL Server 7.0 via Windows NT Authentication

You can avoid the login-box by using a TDatabase. Double Click the
Component. You can enter the params USER NAME='bla' and
PASSWORD='blubber'. Now use this for your Ttables and Tqueries.
How you can use the NT-Authentification - I do not know. Sorry.
Hope this helps you.

Frank

Stipe Sumi? <sti...@hotmail.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
8od17j$jk...@as102.tel.hr...
Does anybody know how is it possible to connect BDE (Borland Database
Engine) to SQL Server? I want to avoid login-box i.e. I'd like to use
Windows NT Authentication. What protocols are needed, and what's the
procedure in general?

Thank you
sti...@swing.hr

Other Threads