BDE 5.10 BUG using cached updates

On Fri, 18 Aug 2000 11:59:18 -0300, Carlos Alberto Costa Beppler

<bepp...@mpsinf.com.br> wrote:
>(Im reposting this message because it disapears when using netscape
>communicator)

Your message is disappearing because it contains binary attachments,  which
are not allowed in this newsgroup.  Please do not post *any* attachments to
this newsgroup...
Jerry Bloomfield (TeamB)
--
http://www.teamb.com                                      JersW...@wwa.com
Please do *NOT* send private e-mail without prior permission (my anti-spam

Re:BDE 5.10 BUG using cached updates

Sorry, I post this attachment only to make things more clear, but I will not
post any attachemtns more.

But, there are any news on bug reported on BDE?

Carlos Alberto Costa Beppler wrote:

> Sorry, I post this attachment only to make things more clear, but I will not
> post any attachemtns more.

        You can post the attachment to the .attachments newsgroup, and refer to
that message in your post to this group.

        HTH,

        -Craig

--
Craig Stuntz            Vertex Systems Corporation
Senior Developer        http://www.vertexsoftware.com

Other Threads